In Part 2 of this 2-part episode, we talk to Andrew Filev, the founder and CEO of Wrike, a cloud-based work management platform and one of the fastest growing companies in North America according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List in 2017.
- How the company behaved differently post-funding rounds
- Pitfalls founders should look out for after they raise a funding round
- How he approaches attracting and retaining quality employees
- The future of collaborative work management with increasing numbers of remote workers
- How they coped with migrating to new technologies to keep up
- How he balanced his own product vision with customer feedback
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!